Thursday, August 25, 2011

WTF and Park Dx Inline Only Jamm and Lifestyles 2011

wtf clothing uk , Demonxtreme sports and park dx present The first ever inline only jamm, the day went off with a bang with a massive turn and people lacing shizzle all over the place if you missed it this year dw just make sure you get your arses there in 2012. edit also includes clips from this years life style festival.. enjoy




WTF JAMM RESULTS

*UNDER 16
3rd- jason humm
2nd - Noah patterson
1st - NARLEY marley

*OPEN
3rd - andrew vowles
2nd - Jack Caryl
1st - Aaron Turner

*HALF PIPE JAME
3rd - daz parnell
2nd - Aaron turner
1st - Tom Pretty

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukraine and I just want to say a very resounding thanks  to Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriousness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have proven and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
    Contact them today. WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740 Email:    247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete